skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Princess
Friday, April 3, 2009
My Pet CC Rabbit
This is my rabbit, CC. His favorite food is lettuce. He loves cilantro and carrots too. One time when I was soaking my foott because I had an infected foot, he drank out of the bowl that my foot was soaking in. PU.
1 comment:
Unknown
said...
gross but cool well kind of but most gross
March 20, 2010 at 9:39 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(7)
►
August
(1)
▼
April
(6)
Weekend With Grandmom
Art Museum
Pokemon Stories
My Pet CC Rabbit
Sewing With My Mom
Playing With Paper Boats
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(3)
About Me
Ada Albright
I am 7, going on 8. My sister is called Boopy Binestine.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
gross but cool well kind of but most gross
Post a Comment