Sunday, April 5, 2009

Art Museum

These are pictures of me when I was showing my art museum. Here I am sitting and holding out tickets.

This is me when I'm showing Rowan the pictures that are made up of little dots. 
Here are the pictures made up of little dots. The first one is a little girl. The second is a star, moon, and a sun. The third is a purple dress.

These are pictures of clay sculptures. The first one is a pot made out of little worm-like circles. The second one is the same thing, except it has a lid. The last one is a clay drum painted.
This is me and Rowan looking at a masterpiece. There is one close up after this one. 

This is the master piece up close. The swirly things are clouds. The little girl is playing a flute. Her friend is playing guitar.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love your exhibit you have on your art well done