What did the bunny say when he only had thistles to eat?Thistle have to do!
That's really funny!
Hey Ada! This is Amanda from Teddy McArdle. I really like your blog and I think Red Light, Green Light is a great name for a bunny because they stop and sit very still then run very fast!
ya that is a good name cc is too but how about rlgl because it stand for r(ed) l(ight) g(reen) l(ight) do you like it ?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What did the bunny say when he only had thistles to eat?
Thistle have to do!
That's really funny!
Hey Ada! This is Amanda from Teddy McArdle. I really like your blog and I think Red Light, Green Light is a great name for a bunny because they stop and sit very still then run very fast!
ya that is a good name cc is too but how about rlgl because it stand for r(ed) l(ight) g(reen) l(ight) do you like it ?
Post a Comment